Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman

Default Neighbors Shed

I have three adjacent neighbors, all different. One does not do
anything to his yard, contracts to mow his lawn, and I am constantly
spraying poison ivy along this property line. The other neighbor put
up an ugly cyclone chain-link fence. I planted a 270-foot long hedge
that is now 12 feet tall which completely blocks the fence from view.
Another neighbor put up a shed, not particularly unsightly, but it is
now covered with moss and algae growth. To block that view I planted
a row of forsythia that blocks all but the roof of the shed.
Personally, I avoid doing anything or saying anything about neighbor's
property. I have been fortunate that I have the space to landscape
and block ugly views. That might help sell my house, if I should ever
decide to do so.