Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Neighbors Shed

user wrote:

Call me odd, but I have little interest in benefiting from someone
else's stupididity, especially if it ends up ultimately raising my
tax bill. ;-)

You shouldn't encourage stupidity; it tends to spread too much anyway.
Like mint plants. It's not like your neighbor is stupid but
good-hearted; sounds like the neighborhood could clearly benefit from
him getting one of those kid tv show moral lessons. Besides, you don't
have to claim your extra acreage until it's time to sell the place.....
(I probably wouldn't do it either, of course, but I can be an armchair
general as well as anybody else. You fight him, I'll hold your coat.).

- Rich