Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Hill

Default Ventless Washer Dryers

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:08:42 -0700, Joshua Putnam
wrote:

One of the things I love about the combined unit is how much *less* time
I spend doing laundry. Throw in a load at night, it's dry in the
morning. Throw in a load before work, it's dry when I get home. Throw
in a load before dinner, it's dry before bedtime. Notice *zero* time
spend taking wet clothes out of the washer and putting them into the
dryer. And zero chance of forgetting to take wet clothes out of the
washer to dry them until they've been sitting there wet all day.

Many people want to be able to do two loads at once so they can finish
all the laundry in an evening. I'd rather forget about the dryer
altogether, the sun and wind do a fine job, why should I burn coal
instead?