Posted to alt.home.repair
George

Default Neighbors Shed

Corinne wrote:
Thanks Tom. I have not met them, but their windows face mine and they
seem like decent folks.

Why haven't you met them? I would at least introduce myself, try to read
how they are and present my idea. If they turn out to be morons then you
can decide if you want to fire the first rocket.

Thought I would ask as others have told me to just do it.

Really bad advice. I am easy to get along with and if a neighbor just
decided to do something without even asking I would be quite annoyed.

I have never had problems with my neighbors, so this may definitely be
the route to take.

But you don't know about these neighbors because you have never talked
to them.

Many thanks.

Corinne