Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

Default Neighbors Shed

clipped

I have a neighbor directly behind me that put up her own wood fence to
block her view my wood fence. Over the years mine has weathered grey. She
is a priss to wants it to look brand new. None of the pickets are broken
on mine. She just is fussy.

My parents had a great lot, with empty wooded lots on both sides. The
neighbor directly in back had a junky looking metal shed, painted dark
green. My mom didn't want to see or be seen in the Florida room, didn't
like the shed, and solved the problem with landscaping. Shrubs and
trees blocked direct line of sight to each back neighbor, the critters
wandered through from the empty lots, and it was a great place to enjoy
surroundings. Fox, racoons, possum, burrowing owls, gopher tortoise,
occasional scorpion and snake. Neighbors were kind and watched out for
each other but kept respectful distance. Even the racoons were polite )