Posted to rec.woodworking
Pious Audio

Default Used Lumber

I tore down a pool deck in my yard over the Spring...and now I've got
tons of 2x4's and some 4x8 posts. Right now, this stuff is just
sitting in a pile in my back yard rotting away.

I sort of intend to knock the nails out of the wood and place it all in
good order in the shed for use on future projects around the house --
but so many other things have to get done first that this stuff might
sit in my yard for a year, maybe two, before I can do anything with it.

Does anyone have good ideas on what I could do with used lumber? Would
any body want it if I stuck a sign in the yard, or something? Would
people pay for it?

Thanks,

Pious

BTW, I'm in Kansas City, Missouri