Posted to alt.home.repair
Corinne

Default Neighbors Shed

I would not be tresspassing as the shed is right on the property line.
For them to paint it, they would have to be on my property which does
not bother me in the least. They would just have to come through my
front yard to get to the back of their shed, which is in my back yard.

At any rate, I will definitely ask first.

Thanks.

Corinne

Stephen King wrote:

Corinne wrote in
:

The back of my neighbors' shed faces my backyard.

They told me they were going to re-side the entire house last October.
It never happened.

In the meantime, the back side of the shed is starting to make my view
look tacky. It needs paint, and a few boards need to be nailed back on.

Can I paint the back side of their shed, without their approval, or do I
need to ask?

Thanks.

Corinne

That's why around here, sheds are to be 4 feet inside the property line.
Fences are at least 2 inches inside the line. You don't want to trespass,
do you?
ASK !!!