Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Putnam

Default Ventless Washer Dryers

In article , chill000
@centurytel.net says...

More likely Americans aren't willing to pay for the complexity and
spend twice as long doing laundry.

One of the things I love about the combined unit is how much *less* time
I spend doing laundry. Throw in a load at night, it's dry in the
morning. Throw in a load before work, it's dry when I get home. Throw
in a load before dinner, it's dry before bedtime. Notice *zero* time
spend taking wet clothes out of the washer and putting them into the
dryer. And zero chance of forgetting to take wet clothes out of the
washer to dry them until they've been sitting there wet all day.

--
is Joshua Putnam
http://www.phred.org/~josh/