Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
nk.net...

Ok, Richard, I laid a gift under your nose a couple of days ago, laid my
neck right out there for you to chop it off, betting that you really don't
check out anything you say, and you proved me right. I even gave you the URL
to look it up with a click of the mouse. There's no doubt you would have
hooted your head off if you really knew what you're talking about. It's
clear that you're a complete phony.

But I'll get to that in a minute. First, a few turds you dropped need to be
shoveled under:

Snipped a bunch of useless excuses and bull**** explaining.....

Is that all too complicated for you, Richard? You have trouble seeing that a
piece of paper that certifies you passed a background check is exactly the
same thing as an electronic authorization that's returned by the state to
authorize you to buy a handgun? And that they're both a "permit," since you
don't get permission to buy the gun until the state or the FBI returns an
authorization number and an approval to the dealer? And that either one is
less of an impediment than a mandatory waiting period is? Is that all to
much to think about, Richard?

Well, we'll make it simpler so you don't get confused. And we'll stick to
the literal definitions of words so you have a place to look it all up.

The quote says "buy a gun, strap it on, and walk down the street with
no permit of any kind". It does NOT say "only wear a gun openly with
no permit needed", idiot. It also does NOT say "buy a gun; strap it
on; and walk down the street with no permit" etc.

No it doesn't, Richard. You just edited it down. If you're going to hang
your hat on the exact words, then stick to it. Here's what it actually says:

"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on,
and walk down the street with no permit of any kind:
some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 US murders
are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" --

Andrew Ford

"Ford," if there is a Ford, was full of **** from the first words of that
quote. There aren't 25 states that allow "anyone" to buy a gun and "strap it
on." There is exactly one state that does: Vermont. And if "strap it on"
doesn't mean to carry openly, then where do you strap it? Onto your dick?

Your pussified re-interpreting of the quote to fit your own bull****
argument is worse than what you accused Gunner of.

See above. It appears you "pussified re-interpreting of the quote" (what a
stupid phrase) to fit your own bull**** argument. If you're going to stick
to what it said, idiot, then stick to the words.

His, at least, was
a simple quote that left it up to you to interpret....yours is nothing
but the bull**** re-interpretation of it by a whining baby.

See above, you phony dickhead.

If you care to check the NRA-ILA site, they list the laws that apply
by state and you can simply open your ****ing eyes and READ which
states require a permit to buy/carry etc.

That's what I figured. You didn't check a damned thing. You just
cut-and-pasted some predigested list from the NRA/ILA. You didn't even check
out that URL to an ACTUAL LAW I gave you. I put it right into your lap, you
blustering phony.

I'll give it to you again. You say that Utah allows open carry "with some
strict restrictions." What "strict restrictions"? Utah is wide open...except
that you can't carry a loaded gun on the streets. If you'd actually checked
this out, instead of trying to bluster your way through, you would have seen
what Utah considers a "loaded gun." It was right on the page of statutes I
posted. All you had to do was click.

Here's a hint: In the case of a revolver, if you pull the trigger once and
the gun fires, that's a loaded gun. If you have to pull the trigger twice,
that's an UNLOADED gun.

You really should look it up. It's a hoot. If you weren't such a freaking
phony, saying, for example, that Wisconsin has "no open carry restrictions
that I could find," you would have tripped over it. That you could "find"?
Is that supposed to mean that you looked the laws of these states up?

This is one of the first things that hits you when you actually LOOK AT
Utah's gun laws. But you just get down on your knees before some K Street
lobbyists and swallow whatever they feed you. You missed an opportunity to
really get some kicks, Richard. It's the kind of thing, as you've proven
here by your churlish and insulting behavior, that would have been right up
your alley.

Here it is in simple language, which shouldn't give you any reading
problems.
Look for "When weapon deemed loaded." You can look up "deemed" in your
dictionary if you need to:

http://www.le.state.ut.us/~code/TITLE76/76_0C.htm

Pathetic idiot.

And here I thought I was in for a good 2nd Amend conversation devoid
of any bull****. You idiots disappoint me sorely.

Twelve years ago I lobbied for the NJ affiliate of the NRA. You're the kind
of blustering jerk who made me realize I was fighting for the rights of
dickheads. Go to any meeting of state-level gun-rights activists, and you'll
fit right it. They're full of blustering fools who don't know what they're
talking about.

Go get your dictionary and look up "anyone," Richard. Then tell us about
another state that allows "anyone" to buy a gun and strap it on. You're
defending a lying fool.

Idiot.

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)