Gunner

Default Rhino Liner on a mower deck

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:50:38 -0800, "lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote:

"woodsy" wrote in message
Problem with your drop in is they shift around just enough to scratch all
the paint off. Take that drop in out in 5 years and see how it looks. All
rust. May as well have not put anything in.

Not true!
It is a '94 Ford Ranger with close to 200,000 miles and the liner has been
there from day one being installed by the dealer. The liner has a Ford logo
molded in. I bought the truck from the original owner. I took the liner out
a couple of years ago and was amazed at the condition of the bed. No way it
would look that good without a liner. I'm sold on them.
Lane

Ive got the rebadged Mazda version (312,000 miles) and I pulled the
liner a couple months ago. Some paint wear, not enough rust to speak
off.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith