Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 06 Dec 2003 13:57:00 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

Are you serious? You raise asses to show? Jeez, we have an AKC wirehaired
dachsund (Jake's Ghost Buster, but "Buster" to us), but...do you let them
get up on the sofa? Do they get fancy registered names?

Ed Huntress

Here's my herd sire, General Pershing (BJ) for "Black Jack". He's a little
big for the sofa but would if we'd let him.
http://members.aol.com/brayhaven/bj.htm
Greg Sefton

Damn, "Buster" is gonna be a fine looking mule.

Any of the family work cattle worth a crap?

I gave away my mule when I started on the road fixing machine tools
about 8 yrs ago and stopped being regularly active in team
roping/penning and cattle ranch rough work.

I gave him to the then 12 yr old daughter of a good friend. Morgan
cross, 17hs. She looked like a tick bird sitting up there. She and
that mule are to this day still inseprable and since she has gotten to
about 19-20 yrs old now...can rope really well together. Its a marvel
watching her set the rope and Frank lock em up and bust that steer.
******* always had a really big sense of humor and will screw with
anybody but Sandy. He would have been a good barrel racer if he was
smaller, he could turn on a time and give you 8 cents change, but he
is just too big to be fast on the short course.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith