Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.food+drink.misc
June Hughes

Default bread making machine yeast

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
mogga wrote:
normanwisdom wrote:
PS just bought a breadmaker cos our Magimix 5100 is not up to the task
inspite of following instructions perfectly. If anybody wants to know
how Magimix can offer 3 year guarantees on their motors it's because
the flimsy top gear and accessories will break first if used a lot -
and are bloody expensive to replace.

How long you had it? Send it back to them. Say you'd expect more
from
their company.

Magimix are a Froggy company, aren't they?

Does that mean they are an ecological company - ie 'green'? Or are you
just being a weensy bit racist?

I bought a small Magimix 25 years ago when they were made by another
company and my daughter now has it. It is in frequent use. I certainly
wouldn't use my present 5100 for bread, mainly because it would probably
work its way off the worktop. The only problem I have with the 5100 is
that the bowl cracked after about three years' use, whereas the small on
has never needed a replacement. I believe the motors do not have a
belt, like a conventional machine.
--
June Hughes