Posted to sci.electronics.repair,nz.comp,nz.tech
Nicolaas Hawkins

Default Panasonic KX-T2365A Phone, to 2 Wire..

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:57:02 GMT, Arfa Daily
wrote in :

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:34:33 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:20:42 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

wrote in message
om...
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:00:09 +1200, (Don
Hills)
wrote:

In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:
... I can't understand why everyone's getting
so complicated with this - it's hardly rocket science ...

It's been proven time and again here that Roger's no rocket scientist.
Just be patient, he'll get it working eventually.

Funny I was a development Eng for many many Years, 11 with DataBank
and
had
my name posted in the DOM..

That being the case, why is this simple, simple problem, which has had
the
solution posted now about 140 times, causing you so much grief ???

Arfa

What I have seen No Solutions posted that meats my regiments..

I do not bodge things..

Nobody is asking you to bodge anything - although it has to be questioned,
if you believe that they are, if what you want to do is a ' bodge ' in the
first place ...

There have been a number of solutions posted, with methods of
implementation
that no proper engineer would consider to be bodging, so sadly, I have to
conclude that we are all wasting our time with you, as you clearly don't
have the necessary expertise or understanding of what you are trying to
do,
to carry out the work successfully.

So how long have you been in the Trade, I have been in it for some 40
years
or more.

What I was after is the Correct way to make this phone into a 2 wire
device,
no one seems to know..

Plus were do I get a Small 1uF 250V cap from...?

Seems that this was way over peoples heads here..

So Please make some useful comments when you know ALL the FACTS..

I too have been involved in the trade for the better part of 40 years, and
made a living for a considerable time fixing phones, so please don't
question my credentials. You have been told how to accomplish what you want
to do, in at least 3 totally correct and practical ways. If you have really
been in the trade for 40 years, and yet don't know where to buy perfectly
standard components, I can only assume that you have had your head tucked
somewhere that the sun doesn't shine, for most of that time.

The only " correct way " that I can see left for you to reach your goal of
having a two wire phone, is to stop ****ing about, throw the 3 wire phone
away, and just buy a new two wire.

That's now ALL the FACTS ( sheesh ... ) that I'm interested in, and anything
else you say will certainly go over // my // head, because that it precisely
where I will // let // it go. Get a life and stop wasting good people's
time, who have tried and tried to help you.

Arfa

It's what he does.

--
Nicolaas