Posted to rec.woodworking

Default where do you buy UHMW Polyethylelene

For the past 10 years or so, I have been sorcing UHMW polyethylene from
manufacturers, packaging the pieces in assortments and selling them
through woodworking distributors like Lee Valley and Woodcraft.
I have noticed that the sales at Woodcraft don't seem to be on a
par with the sales in Canada (they're lower) and I wonder why that is.
I have some huge new supplies available of UHMW and I'm looking
to expand sales.
I have noticed that some of the other woodworking distributors
either don't sell UHMW and those that do don't seem to carry much of
it.
I have noticed that Ebay and Amazon.com have sellers of UHMW on
them.

My questions are - Those of you that buy UHMW, where do you get
it?
- If you could get offcuts of UHMW at a
good price on Ebay, would you buy it there?

Thanx.