Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Fred McKenzie

Default Looking for Fluke Instruction Sheet

I'm looking for an instruction sheet for installing the 1300 MHz
prescaler, Option 72XXA-331K, into the Fluke 7260A or 7261A counters. It
is Fluke Stock Number 546087 (Instruction Sheet 72XXA-331K). Fluke no
longer had any record of it when I checked.

I have the manuals for both counters. The instruction sheet is listed in
the parts list, but not included in the manual. This option was not
considered "field installable". I bought one on eBay and would like to
install it!

Fred