jon banquer

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"michael" wrote in message
jon banquer wrote:

I never would have guessed you were so old, Michael. :)

But, alas, I did not excercise my vile bloodlust that most
certainly lurks within

Yes, but you have not met the Usual Suspects (copyright Vic
Mimoni) yet. Probably a good thing. ;) Much better to want
to reach through your screen and choke the living **** out
of two of them than spend time in the big house for actually
doing it. ;)

jon

Thanks for the (I think) compliment.

And the laugh from the second part. You are probably correct about

that
potential scenario.

mj

Thanks for the (I think) compliment.

You have it right.

BTW, thanks for letting me have a little go after months of
taking the Usual Suspects (copyright Vic Mimoni) lies and
knowing I would not continue down their path.... or hoping
anyway. LOL

Very much appreciated. :)

Got me gigglin again.

If I have sometime this weekend I will try and find some
links on why pent heads rule. Don't know if anyone will have
much to say about the laser that gets fired across the
combustion chamber to ignite the mixture in a F1 motor.

By all means, I would be interested in reading some "Pent-head
Propaganda".grin
I was going to just put the "g" in there, but something just does not feel

right
when I do that. Maybe it is this nagging mental picture......

It is the limited quench area that is the problem with a
hemi head. You can get around this somewhat buy using dual
plugs and putting a flat on top of the piston... still not
as good as the pent head design. I know you Mopar guys can't
deal with this though. LOL.

jon

Yes, truly tough to deal with some things, as you are aware. Just

wondering, do
you have any stats on the relative use of pent vs. Hemi head design by the

top
classes in the NHRA? I could be wrong, as I haven't been following the

sport
much the last few years, but I think the ratio may be skewed heavily

toward one
design.

Your turn, Jon.

Seriously, send the links you mentioned whenever time permits to my email

if you
would. I lose track of news threads sometimes. Thanks, bud.

mj

"By all means, I would be interested in reading some "Pent-head
Propaganda".grin"

Okay. Now I'm really motivated. LOL :)

I was going to just put the "g" in there, but something just does not feel
right when I do that. Maybe it is this nagging mental picture......

It sucks when someone destroys something you want to use because it is now
gives off bad karma to use it.

Yes, truly tough to deal with some things, as you are aware. Just
wondering, do you have any stats on the relative use of pent vs.
Hemi head design by the top classes in the NHRA?

Drag racing is Bob's forte. I still know nothing about it. Roadracing is
where my interests have always been. I would think drag racing is still Hemi
dominated. Pent heads and multi valves are probably restricted / banned by
the rules. Lots of valve placement advantages to the pent head design as
well. I believe *every* F1 car uses the pent head design.

Seriously, send the links you mentioned whenever time permits to my email
if you would. I lose track of news threads sometimes. Thanks, bud.

I'll do both. Sometimes when I post this stuff someone who does not want to
participate in the newsgroup e-mails with something interesting.

jon