Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

Default Lynx garden shredder - spare blades?

I have a Lynx GS2200 garden shredder I bought 3 or 4 years ago at
Homebase. It's still going strong (the shredder, not Homebase - can
that shop go any further downhill?) - but one of the blades has
broken. The other needs sharpening, but not much point for just one.

Predictably I got blank looks at Homebase asking about blades. They
didn't have anything for other machines that looked as though it might
fit, and they're just about the only diy store in this area. I can't
find the original handbook, nor can I trace Lynx themselves on the
net.

Can anyone suggest a source of spare blades - even generic ones from
independent suppliers?

John