Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
MoM

Default Ventless Washer Dryers

"Tanya Sörensen" wrote in message
has anyone purchased a Ventless Combo Washer Dryer?

at least LG (Tromm) and Asko makes them, they are claimed to save
electric use also due to the fact they are ventless (thus no removal of
indoor air where the HVAC system has to work harder)

how well do they compare with traditional side-by-side separate
washer/dryer units?

Yes. When we moved in to our mobile home I had to give up my lovely new
Maytag washer and dryer because they took
too much room. So we got the LG ventless washer/dryer combo. It is the
largest size. It is excellent! I love it!

If I had to choose I would stay with the washer/dryer combo. There is
only one drawback in my view. I can't dry while I wash.

But then, I'm using the clothes line a lot now the weather is warmer.

MoM