Posted to sci.electronics.repair
---Pete---

Default Neighbor's Stereo System Interferes With CH2 TV Reception

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:14:21 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

If the offending equipment is actually radiating the harmonic ( or indeed a
fundamental ) on a frequency which is affecting the specific channel, then
no amount of filtering at the antenna, will remove it, without removing the
wanted TV channel as well.

-----
Yeah, I see what you are saying.
I'm not too concerned about solving the RF interference problem.
I just needed to understand it. When the noise level reaches that
level, I get bass audio levels coming through my walls at 66db.
My normal TV audio listening level is in the 60 to 66db level, so I
really can't watch any TV channel in comfort.

I'm hoping that if I do all the needed research and gather all my
evidence and facts, I'll be successful at using the proper authorites
and the courts to put an end to this.

Thanks for all the info and suggestions.
I guess what I need now is some authoritive source or article that
can explain how switching power supplies can radiate RF when
oveloaded.

---pete---