Posted to uk.d-i-y
RedOnRed

Default FreeView

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...
These TVs with integrated Freeview. Will they receive Freeview when on
cable? I have never looked into this.

We get all our TV fed through cable here in Milton Keynes and you have to
get an aerial put on the roof to get the Freeview channels. Which hardly
seems worth the expense and effort to me.

I get all the Freeview channels through my Sky+ connection.

You can easily tell round here who's getting Freeview as they're the ones
with an aerial, oh, and are normally over 50 and have some contrived
political reason for not paying for Sky...when the truth is they're just too
tight.