Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Fingerless thin cotton gloves?

"Owain" wrote in message
T i m wrote:
Any idea where I can get 'medium' sized thin cotton gloves from please
(ideally fingerless)?
If not fingerless would you know if the ends would fray too much if
the fingers were cut off the gloves (or an easy / comfortable way of
stopping them fraying without hemming each finger)?

Bleached cotton stockinette, open cuff
http://www.healthandsafetysupplies.c...ton_Nylon.html

Cotton gloves Ideal for use in precision or delicate work.
Light duty white cotton gloves, with hemmed wrists and stitched fingers
that adjust to hand size. They do not leave fluff, and protect against
dirty finger marks.
http://www.aid-pack.co.uk/ search for product ref COB407

A *lot* more expensive from 'dermatological' suppliers
http://www.pointpharmacy.com/shop/cu...otton%20gloves

Cotton researchers gloves,, for handling archives
http://www.conservation-by-design.co...sundries8.html
(now that's a fascinating site I shall explore more of later ...)

COR!

:-)

Mary

Owain