Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse

Default Who is responsible for tree trim and removal?

"Rudy" wrote in message
All three trees are on the side of the County's street and outside of my
property line. I was told I am responsible to maintain these trees even
though they are not mine technically.

Have the County's ARBORIST come out and SEE the problem and talk it over
with him.
You can't do this over the phone.

No go. Talked to the county's tree section and they don't come out. They
will only come out if you apply for a tree removal permit, and you pay $150
per tree for the permit then they will come out and look at it to decide.
If a permit is issued then you need to pay someone else to remove it.

MC