Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:15:29 GMT, Bert wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Correct, why would they attempt to restore the voting rights of people
whom would vote Republican, if the felons tended to vote that way?

Where's Abrasha when we need him? There must be at least a half-dozen
places in this thread where you've used "whom" when it should have
been "who." Maybe it's just me (and Abrasha?), but the sound of "whom"
in the above sentence is more grating to me than the sound of
fingernails on a chalkboard. Just an observation...

Bert

Sorry..its just one of my many quirks. Shrug.
But if it really bugs you..Ill use it more.

Gunner

"No man shall be debarred the use of arms.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm those only who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants.
They ought to be designated as laws not preventative but fearful of crimes,
produced by the tumultuous impression of a few isolated facts, and not by
thoughtful consideration of the inconveniences and advantages of a universal decree."
- Thomas Jefferson