Posted to sci.electronics.repair,nz.comp,nz.tech
Nicolaas Hawkins

Default Panasonic KX-T2365A Phone, to 2 Wire..

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:45:57 +1200, wrote in
:

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:00:09 +1200, (Don Hills)
wrote:

In article ,
"Arfa Daily" wrote:
... I can't understand why everyone's getting
so complicated with this - it's hardly rocket science ...

It's been proven time and again here that Roger's no rocket scientist.
Just be patient, he'll get it working eventually.

Funny I was a development Eng for many many Years, 11 with DataBank and had
my name posted in the DOM..

Probably nobody is impressed by that except your conceited self. It's
hardly a major achievement - lots of people get their name in the paper
for various reasons, both good and bad. Do you want a medal, or a chest
to pin it on?