spog

Default Removing flexible filler

Hello,

Last year, I sanded and varnished by floorboards. at the time, it
seemed a good idea to use white flexible filler to fill in the gaps
between the boards. However, I was a bit messy with the filler and got
quite a lot of it on the floorboards. No problem as it wiped off
easily.

Stupidly, once I had covered the area with this white goo, I had and
early night as I was knackered. Next morning, the filler was very hard
to remove, so being a lazy git, I left it (white filler on white,
stained floorboards didn't look too bad and I thought it would rub off
with wear.

Well, it hasn't. It's picked up dirt and looks rather nasty.And
suggestions as to what will remove it? It is too sticky to scrape off.

??

spog