Posted to alt.home.repair
John Hines

Default Who is responsible for tree trim and removal?

"miamicuse" wrote:

No, this is not that they cannot keep up with maintaining their grass and
trees. I was told as a home owner I am responsible to maintain the area
between my property line and the edge of street pavement. That means I need
to mow the grass there and trim back trees there. It does not sound logical
but that's what the county told me.

Sounds like it is your problem to deal with. Welcome to the world of
home ownership.

I spent about $1200 on my lot for tree trimming and care, after being
here 10-12 years. I figure I'll have to spend/do that once a decade or
so. (slow growing maple/oaks in zone 5)

--
If I had something witty to say, this is where I'd say it.