Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony

Default Hotpoint fridge compressor start relay repair

Hi

I have a Hotpoint Iced Diamond 8126 fridge which as recently failed on
me.

I discovered that the start relay was totally burnt out , so assumed
that this was the fault, I have bought a replacement for it ( ebay )
but cannot remember how it was connect it up to the compressor.

I have a total of 5 leads, one set of 3 from the mains and a set which
goes back into the fridge , they are coloured blue white & brown.

The compressor is a Danfoss TL3A 102U
The Start relay I have is a 103n0021

The original unit doesn't have a 'S' terminal ..

Any help is very much appreciated..

... Tony