Old Nick

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:42:39 GMT, Sunworshiper
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

I have people approach me at least 2 times a week and sometimes twice
a day 7 days in a row mostly for $ and alot of times I have $1500+ on
me.

NO ****! So shoot them!

A couple of months ago this huge black guy comes running across a
parking lot real fast and right up to me as I getting up to the
truck.

NO ****! So shoot ...him!

About 2 weeks ago this mexican drives up to me at a gas station and
askes for money with his wife and two kids in the back seat. I told
him no , and he kept on and on and then asked for a cig. I gave him
one to just go away and then he asked for a light. I gave him my only
lighter and he started to drive away so I snapped the cig. from his
lip and through it on the ground. While he was freaking on that I got
MY lighter from his hand. And then he jumped out of the car after me.

So thropw the lighter down the gas tank and blow the hole thing to
pieces, man! ****! You so weak!

Again I could only back up away from him. I really don't want to get
into it with anyone , I could have hurt this guy bad with my bare
hands, but not that huge black dude.

WelL those mestizos, ya know? I tol yya to blo the blak dude away! He
biger than u! Sheeit!

In the early '80's I drove 2,000 miles up to Yopper country and just
after the last big town a cop cruses up and hangs on my bumper for a
good 15 mins. and pulls me over.

So jus blo m away, man!

Robbin Willums put it best as where the cops wear the mirror on the
inside of their glasses.

I know first hand that bad cops are real and not Holly Wood. What
about cops that get BJ's for tickets , code of silence, and many many
others . These are all make believe ? Last week a cop here in town
so anxious to join a chace which was miles away with others on his
tail lost control on a nice highway and slammed into a Merc. and
totaled both cars going way over 120 mph from the looks of it.

So he blew away the other driver, and nobody to know differnt, huh?
Smart move I reckon!

Like I said. you are the best argument for gun control......

Imagine a _world_ where Nature's lights are obscured
by man's. There would be nowhere to go.
Or wait a while. Then you won't have to imagine.