Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default Which router bit?

If you got a bunch to do, get the router bit as planned (I assume you
already have a basic router table). If it is just one or two boards, just
clamp it in a vice and use a hand saw to cut the slot freehand. We're
talking about a slot only 2"-3" long right?

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...
I need to cut a groove into the ends of a small section of in place
Hardwood flooring to accept the tongue of a perpendicular board. My mind
is on strike and rather than look at pictures of router bits for a couple
of hours I thought I would ask you guys for the name.

Colbyt