Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lyndell Thompson

Default When it rains it pours

"Art Ransom" wrote in message
. ..
Business has been slow but steady letting me get a lot of honey do's
done. Yesterday I delivered the 6' and 8' baseball bats made from 10/4
ash. This morning I got a call that they want 5 more of the 8' bats ASAP.
At $1100 a pop I can do that. At noon my timber framer customer and
ordered 2 king posts ASAP. At 1600 I got an order for 30 bauelesters but
he doesn't need them for a month.
Build it and they will come. Finally broke down and built a hydraulic
glue press last month and since then I have needed it 6 times and of
course I need it for the bats. It will deliver up to 90 tons in a 10'
length.

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

www.turningaround.org

Everyon I talk to says the same thing. Feast or Famine! I am glad it turned
to the profitable side for you though.
Good Luck Lyndell