Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.woodworking

Default A woodwork newbie. Issues setting up workshop in non-airconditioned South Florida garage?

Owamanga wrote:
Has anyone experienced problems storing power tools, or other workshop
paraphernalia (varnishes etc) long term in a workshop that has no a/c
and is in a tropical humid climate?

I keep portable power tools inside, partly for security but table saws
etc are going to be too big.

Cheers

Like was said earlier, if you use it it won't rust. But if you aren't
apt to use the tools a great amount and just aim to tinker with some
projects here and there, you might check into some with cast aluminum
tables. I've a small craftsman table saw that sees very little use
(maybe twice per year) and aside from wiping the dust off of it I've
never had any problems.

Also located in humid Kentucky,

D.