Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default Hy-Grade Hy Grade Steel Roofing Roof Company WARNING

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:

To Hy-Grade: If you want me to remove this and more such messages, you
must live up to the contract - CUT MY RIDGE VENTS!!

You can't remove messages from usenet once they're posted. They'll be
floating around forever.

If people can't remember to check the BBB before making a purchase, do you
think they will search usenet for a posting.

It's even less likely that anyone from Hy Grade will ever see or hear of
this post unless you tell them to look. I sure don't search for negative
comments about my company (there should be none anyway)