Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leo Lichtman

Default Where do we draw the line? Musing about level, plumb and square.

"Arch" (clip) jump in to agree or disagree and hopefully to explain
wottenhel I'm trying to say. (clip)
Arch, I think you are on the threshold of a great invention here, and I
would like to collaborate with you, so we can BOTH be rich. With advancing
computer technology, it should be possible to develop an encyclopedia that
listens, organizes and clarifies any question, and then answers it. It
would be possible to get tightly organized answers to questions that that
are very vaguely presented, self contradictory or ambiguous.

Don't get me wrong, Arch--I'm not saying that is true of your
questions--merely that you present them as if they were, perhaps out of
modesty or self-deprecation.