Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill

Default Limited re-finishing

On 9 Jun 2006 16:47:42 -0700, "RicodJour"
wrote:

Bill wrote:

If you see skull & crossbones, plus "danger", "poison", and "highly
corrosive", that's the stuff you want. Add a face shield, organic
vapor respirator, heavy nitrile gloves and you'll be all set.

I guess you've never used PeelAway.

No, I haven't. I'll look for it the next time I absolutely,
positively have to strip something. I just hope SWMBO doesn't find
out about it, though. "Canned death" is something I use to get out of
some stripping jobs. "I'd love to refinish that for you dear, but a
heat gun would damage it, and you know how poisonous those chemicals
are..."