Posted to rec.woodworking
Dan

Default Guitar manufacturing

That seems to be all that DIY and the other satelite stations have;
two or three shows that they continually play over and over and over.
It would be nice to see a new episode sometime of any of their shows.

Or, I guess that I could go back to watching network TV...NAW, I will
just continue to watch the repeats and gripe and complain about how
many times I have already seen it! LOL

There is a new show, however, on RFDTV. It is called the 'Practical
Woodworker'. It is not too bad. I think it is just a couple of guys
who got together and started filming someone making projects. It
doesn't seem to have that 'professionally' filmed aura about it. But,
I am seeing repeats of this one, too.

Make more sawdust,

Woodworkerdan
Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Swingman" wrote in message

On that same subject, any woodworker should appreciate DIY
channel's "Handmade Music" and particularly the two series with
Lynn Dudenbostel ... the epitome of master woodworker/luthier.

Roger that. I can appreciate both. I own a Taylor and they are
beautiful guitars. My only complaint with Lynn's show is that it
seems they only air the same show or two around here. Or maybe I
just get "lucky" and remember to tune in on the days that happen
to be re-plays. No question though, he's a great luthier.