Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Follow-up

wrote in message
oups.com...

Yeah, but it is annoying to spend a little time to detail something out
and then have someone do something different (perfectly acceptable)
then blame you (perfectly unacceptable) when their attempt fails.

And I am still not sure that he understands how mangled up his story is,
according to him.

Is it hot in SA yet? ;~)

'bout the same as where you are I would imagine. It has been around
100, or where I am working inside a warehouse around 106 by their
thermometer. To me it feels closer to about 170, maybe 180 degrees. I
really hate these first few weeks of getting acclimated to the heat.

Acclimated is the key and hopefully you can "ease" into it. ;~) It had not
bee too had in Houston. If you listen to the weather report you would swear
that the guys think we are in the middle of August. I think yesterday was
suppose to be around 96-98. I think it only hit 88 where I live.
I have done some attic work in the middle of summer and its hot and no
breeze, I hear you.

Mandatory water restrictions should be in place soon (3-5 days) since
once more we are way behind on the rain. Gonna be a long, hot summer.

I thought we were in the same boat until week before last. It rained for 6
days and we got 2.5" at my house. The east side of town got 13 inches in
one day.