Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero

Default Bug killer

"PigPOg" wrote in message
The apex of my conservatory seems to attract hundreds of bugs/flys etc
late evening. Can anyone recommend a decent, compact bug-killing
device I can purchase. Doesn't matter if it's mains or battery
powered. I'm just fed-up of using fly spray.

Cheers,
Simon

========================
You could try something similar to the old earwig trap on geraniums. An
inverted plant pot was perched on top of a garden cane. Earwigs crawled up
the cane into the pot which was then removed periodically and the earwigs
were killed. You could possibly try an old lampshade with the top hole
sealed up to contain the bugs. It could be held on a hook or by a rope and
pulley. I'm sure you could work out the details if you find the idea
attractive.

I think a vent in the apex would be easier in the long run.

Cic.

It has removed 70 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter he http://www.spamfighter.com/len