Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett

Default Follow-up

wrote:

Well, it looks like someone has been usnig my name in vain while I was
working this weekend. Where to start....

You took my advice and used Jasco and it wasted your money and time?

First dummy, I never told you to use the Jasco product. Or anything
like that. I am not familiar with it, so I wouldn't recommend it. I
was SPECIFIC about the brands so you could get your dimwitted self down
to buy the right kind. Was Jasco on sale? Would you claim that a it
would be a similar situation to use oil base paint interchangeably with
latex paint on a project because they are both "paint"?

snip the balance of a great rant

Careful or you might just pop a blood vesselG.

Lew