Posted to rec.woodworking
George E. Cawthon

Default Question on Woodworking Motor and Farm Duty Motor.

Jack wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:07:23 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Farm duty motors are green, green is ok...stay away from blue motors.
Usually farm duty motors are totally enclosed drip proof and will serve you
well. Keep an eye on http://www.surpluscenter.com/
they have been a good, cheap supplier for me.

Your site does have the motor I could use for the replacment.
I will check with them tomorrow for the S/H after I replace the
16/3 wire to a 12/3 wire and test it again. Thanks you.

.

Good Grief! No wonder you have motor problems.