Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default A Cat Repellent That Works!!!

In message .com,
simbajim writes
Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old
cottage, one thing that was causing me sleepless nights was my
neighbors cats fighting in my back yard at night and keeping us awake
with the noise, that whinning noise they make when they fight. Anyway I
couldn't find anything in the local hardware and garden shops except
liquids and sprays which I have tried before, so I went on the internet
and found a great cat repellent that I bought online at a
href="http://www.catrepellent.org"http://www.catrepellent.org/a and
since I got it I haven't had any more cats in my yard, no cat poo and
no fighting.

Sometimes I can still hear them fighting at my neighbors a couple of
doors down but it doesn't keep me awake anymore. I hope some of you
find this site useful.

Is this for real ?

or is this a bit of (not so) clever advertising ?

An electrified fence to keep a cat out - I don't think so
-
--
geoff