Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bookworm

Default Hip Tiles/Ridge Tiles - Cost to Replace?

DiddyS wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone able to give me a very rough idea of what a proper roofing company
might charge for this sort of work? The roof is 6.1 metres wide and 8.5
metres front to back according to someone who wants to replace my soffits
and fascias. There are also 3 similar hips on a separate roof running along
the front of the house and then down the side over the garage. I am in the
Birmingham area.

I would be very glad of any info or suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Derek.

Jobbing builder in Pershore area did similar for me for £200. (He used
proper roof laddres as well)