mistermaniac mistermaniac is offline
Member

Default Strange sound from washing machine.

Hi,

A year ago I bought an Bosch washingmachine. It a front loader model. Today I pulled out the laundry, and when I spun the drum by hand I heard a grinding noise. The noise is not coming from one side of the drum. I checked if there was a screw (Yes, I sometimes forget to remove stuff from my pockets) in the drain-off holes of the drum, and there wasn't anything to see there. The machine is just 1 year old. What could it be? A bearing?
http://www.retroforum.nl
The one and only dutch retrocomputingforum!