Sunworshiper

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 05:19:55 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 11:50:23 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

They have stole my
gun, wedding ring, chicks, and others I shouldn't get into .

Cops have stolen them? ANd the other stuff you shouldn't mention?

The primary reason I left law enforcement was corruption of police
officers in the several agencies I worked with or around. I was not
about to be associated with police officers that routinely shook down
farm workers (they keep their money in their socks), sold drugs, or ran
prostitutes for farm labor camps.

I know a quite a number of instances, where an individual was stopped, a
legal firearm was confiscated for "investigation", and no record was
ever made, nor did the arms ever make it to the station.

I believe it. BTW , the guy that shot his buddy in SA TX was Tucker.
He was going to kill the DA and I think his name was Fox. They found
something like 1800 guns in the dead cop's house. Around 1986.

While they may be public servants..not all of them are Officer Friendly.
And no..I dont trust many of them, even the ones I know well, I keep an
eye on.

Gunner

1. Lie