Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tech Data

Default TV shows stripes/lines at the top of the screen

-Almazick- wrote:
Hello!
I have Panasonic TV about 1 year old. It was working great til a few weeks
ago, now it shows stripes/lines at the top of the screen that used to get
better after tv was getting warm. Now I got more stripes/lines at the top of
the screen and they don't dissapear even when tv gets warm. I removed the tv
rear cover and found only 2 knobs for Focus and Screen and they won't solve
the problem. I tried to adjust Var Resistor and again nothing. What can I
do? What should I check for? Please help.

Thanks,

Almazick
www.tvnorthshore.com

"What should I check for?" The nearest servicer in the Yellow Pages and
ask them what they'd charge to correct this. If the first and only
thing you try is to turn things that move to repair this, then guiding
you to the probable circuit would most likely turn the tv into dumpster
fodder. That's a nice product. Spend a little and get it fixed right.

www.techdata-kicksass.net