Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

Default Condos-common walls

Good Life wrote:
I can no longer maintain a house so am looking into purchasing a
condo. I would like to know what question I should ask the builder
about the soundproofing in the common walls. I have looked at 3
different condos. The salesperson at each place gave me a different
answer when I asked about material used between the common walls. I
want to buy an end unit located on the top floor. That leaves 1
neighbor on the side and one downstairs. Would anyone be able to
tell me how I could be assured of good soundproofing material?

Which does not belong on the list?

1. Gonorrhea
2. AIDS
3. Herpes
4. A Condo

Answer: #1. You can get rid of Gonorrhea.