Posted to alt.home.repair
mrkool

Default Reducing bugs around patio / pool

Well, we just hung the sheets around the area on different items like,
hanging baskets, or just wad them up in a small ball and stick them in
small places, same with the
moth balls, but closer to the ground and scattered, after a few days,
there wasn't a bug or mosquito in sight, now we can just sit around on
the patio or work in the secret garden area, where we also have some
plants that are repeling bugs, we also stick
bounce sheets in our belts or shoes and that seems to be a good bug
repellant also.

Later,
mrkool

Dee5 wrote:
What do you mean bounce and moth balls? What do you do with them to
make them work?