Posted to alt.home.repair
Shaun Eli

Default converting propane to NG for grill

I thought about doing the same thing, but when I was told the
conversion price was over a hundred dollars, I simply bought a new
grill.

And, having kept the old one, I think I'm way better off. It's a lot
easier to cook for a large group with two grills-- since different
foods require different temperatures.

Steaks on one, fish on the other. Or vegetables (grilled corn on the
cob is wonderful but takes up a lot of room).

By the way, here's my recipe for grilled corn:

Soak the corn (in the husks) in water for at least a half hour.

Put one on the grill (on high). Two minutes later, put all the others
on.

When the first one catches fire, the rest are ready. Let them cool a
bit before taking the husks off (and the silk comes right off).

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)