Dan

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

--

"Such is the complacency these great men have for the smiles of their prince
that they will gratify every desire of ambition and power at the expense of

- John Dickinson, 1771 -

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
ink.net...
(Carl Nisarel) wrote:

Why do you gunners keep using that irrelevant and idiotic appeal to
emotion fallacy?

Idiotic? It happens hundreds of thousands of times a year. If you
don't see that as enough of a reason to answer the question, there's
no hope for you.

ral

Some people live in fear, others live.

Been that way for thousands of years...

The fearful ones buy guns, which may or may not improve their odds,
but does nothing to reduce their fear. In fact, if this group is any
indication,
guns serve to heighten the fear of their owners.

As an aside:

Any one know of any statistics on the rate of gun injuries based on
gun ownership (+/-)? I would think gun owner would, just by proximity,
have more injuries than non-owners, but have no actual information to
backup that hunch. The numbers published by gun enthusiasts do not
address this question, as near as I can tell (I could be wrong).

Dan