JTMcC

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:44:18 GMT, "Ed Huntress"

Ed, "sanctimonious jackass" isn't an insult (well, the four legged
kind might be insulted by the association). I've never seen you use
the words f*cking idi*t m*r*n lowl*fe sh*thead pathet*c l*ser in
reference to McCracken or Lewis (I'll cut Gunner some slack here- he
does know a thing or two about machine tools) even though you probably
have shouted the words inside your skull.

-Carl

Boy Carl, those are pretty harsh names you are calling me here. Did you
forget your medicine? Your girlfriend dump you today? If you really want to
call me that type of name you can feel free to contact me via telephone or
some other method other than usenet. E mail and I'll give you my phone
number, then you won't have to type those funny looking words, you can speak
your mind like a man. And, I'm pretty sure you know little of my background
or experience with machine tools, not that this is a machine tool newsgroup.

I haven't followed this post much, but I have thrown in two comments, I
stand by both, neither were part of an arguement as far as I can see.

have a good Thursday evening,
JTMcC.