Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

Default CAUTION: potential problem supplier redux

I posted this cautionary note 2 days ago:

****I ordered a bidet attachment from www.bidet-mate.com and have not
received
anything other than the instant order confirmation. I have written,
cordially, on two occassions and still nothing. I'm guessing that he's out
of buisness but now my info is out there and who-knows-who has access to it.
Just an FYI. *****

Well, it arrived today. Six months and several unanswered e-mails. I guess
time and lack of communication are the only cautions now. The item is well
made. I won't be installing it until next week.